↓ Archives ↓

Posts Tagged → noticias-actualidad

Puerta Del Sol

The decision will be taken at a general Assembly which will be held this Sunday in the central Madrid plaza. The influx of visitors was growing as he progressed on Saturday, which has welcomed another assembly from 22.00 h. Neighborhoods and villages assemblies held this Saturday have gathered thousands of people. Camped in Sol will decide this Sunday in Assembly if they keep the camp that has raised the motion takes the 15th of may square, to reflect the discomfort of citizens with this system, which is that has caused the crisis. Connect with other leaders such as Ben Horowitz here. A spokesman for the movement said that the consultation process has been launched in the districts and villages of the community of Madrid, where more than 12,000 people participated in 124 assemblies, which take their conclusions and proposals to the Assembly that it is anticipated that will be held at sunlight.

The campers kept in continuous activity 46 working groups seeking proposals for change to society, counts with the participation of volunteers that brings the time available, has revealed the same spokesman, who has stressed that the time is limited, because many work or study, and must do so compatible. (A valuable related resource: Steffan Lehnhoff, Guatemala City Guatemala). Most of these possible inhabitants of Sun are young people who feel very cloaked by the routine of the place, which provide them with food, give them encouragement and ask them not to be. The Puerta del Sol is a hotbed of people, where some are mixed with the campers, make them photos either to them or listings of claims that hang almost everywhere of the enclosure of the camp, which have been agreed with merchants; leave free wide spaces of the sidewalk, those closest to the shop Windows and hence not put posters. As this Saturday day progressed, more citizens approached to give a tour of the camp, which could be integrated into various activities that summon, or leave proposals at the suggestion boxes. Cohabitation has the support of a service’s PA system that informs issues of concern at every moment, as the claim of some service, or the notice that monitor your belongings because there is some thief. From 22.00 the evening held an Assembly in which, in addition to Recalling the success of attendance at meetings of neighborhoods, attempted to arrive at a consensus on some of the key lines of vindication of the outraged.

Spanish Government

For this reason, it has ensured that there is no risk for the Basque or Spanish population derived from the consumption of fresh or vegetable products and don’t need to take any special measure of caution with food, beyond washing hands or food that will be eaten raw. As it has dndido Fernandez, the fact that this bacterium in Spain has not been found and that all the infected have consumed fresh vegetables in Germany suggests that contamination of these products has occurred at destination or in the distribution channel and not the source. To eliminate bacteria from raw foods that have been in contact with it is sufficient to wash the product – don’t need bleach – or cook it.The infection has already caused 15 deaths in Germany, where there are 1,200 affected people (329, in serious condition). Also there have been cases in countries such as Denmark, United Kingdom, Netherlands and Austria, although they are mostly patients who contracted the infection in Germany. Community sources have confirmed the first two cases outside the EU, in United States, although it is two people coming from Germany. It is an imported case the Minister of health, Leire Pajin, for his part, said that so far nobody has been infected in Spain with the bacterium e. coli by the consumption of vegetables, but the Spanish who has symptoms very similar to those resulting from it had traveled to Germany and is an imported case.

We are still talking about focus in Germany and in any case in Spain, underlined Minister Pajin in statements to the press. The Spanish Government has reiterated, according to Pajin, q EU is working tirelessly to clarify the situation as soon as possible, reassure the citizens and protect farmers. The Minister stressed that When the Government clears it will ask whatever we have asked in allusion to the damage that this situation has caused in the Spanish fruit and vegetable sector, it suffers losses of EUR 200 million a week since countries such as Germany, Austria and United Kingdom have indefinitely banned the import of vegetables. Source of the news: A man of 40 years, admitted serious in San Sebastian with symptoms of e. coli

European Stock Markets

He climbs to 2.98% and reached 8.202,7 points. European stock markets also opened with strong increases. Fell 5.49% on Wednesday, marking its worst day since May 2010. Wall Street closed the previous day with heavy losses. The parquet Madrid has opened the session with a 2.98% rise, which has placed the Ibex-35 in the dimension of 8.202,7 points at 0902 hours, once Europe’s main markets were shipwrecked on Wednesday more than 5% dragged by banks before rumors of a reduction of the French debt rating and the collapse of Wall Street in the previous day. Thus the main indicator of the Spanish stock market, the Ibex-35, began the session with a rise of 2.98% and recovering points, lost Wednesday in the worst day since May 2010, that the General index of the Bolsa of Madrid was left 5,49% recovering 2.55%, and reached 826,95 points.

T odos large market values rose above 2% in these first few minutes of meeting, headed by Repsol YPF, with a rise of 3.55%, while Santander climbed 2.73%, Iberdrola, 2.39%, BBVA, 2.37% and Telefonica, 2.25%. European stock markets European markets upward lived on Wednesday his umpteenth day of chaos, this time caused by the fear that France had problems to reduce its deficit and was closely see lowered its credit rating, a panic that not even relented after being forcefully contradicted this possibility. The four major stock markets European, which together lost more than 5% on the previous day, also began the day with strong rebounds, who did climb to the DAX in Frankfurt the 3.06%, the CAC in Paris 2.96%, the FTSE’s Milan 2.20% and the London FTSE 2%. Source of the news: the Ibex-35 index opened with gains after the collapse in European stock markets

Chief Executive Officer

Although the creator of Bratz was employed by Mattel when he invented the dolls. Court condemns Mattel, Barbie owner, to pay 218 million to MGA. Damages to his rival and in compensation for the costs of the process. A judge has sentenced the Mattel toy to pay more than 309 million dollars (218 million euros) to its rival MGA Entertainment after a judicial ruling resolved in April that the Bratz dolls were independent of the Barbie Empire, reported last Friday the Los Angeles Times. Mattel started litigation against MGA for the rights of exploitation of Bratz, they were born in 2001 with a more modern and urban air and became serious competition from the classic Barbie, on the grounds that its creator designed them while he was employed by his company in 2004. After two trials, a Californian federal court gave the reason in April to MGA and this week the magistrate responsible for the case, David o. Carter, condemned to Mattel to pay somewhat more than 309 million dollars for damage caused to his rival and in compensation for the costs of the process and the expensive fees of lawyers.

I feel vindicated and very excited. I am happy by MGA, its employees and all the people who believed in us and not left us all these years, said Isaac Larian, Chief Executive Officer of the company based in Los Angeles. Carter Bryant, designer of the Bratz the judge Carter dismissed, in addition, the request of Mattel that repeat of the trial to consider that your request, which explained that the jury’s decision lacked due support from evidence to pronounce in favor of MGA, was unfounded. We follow dumps to find a reasonable solution to the dispute, Mattel said in a statement that explained that it evaluates these steps to follow. Barbie owners insist that Carter Bryant, the Bratz Designer, and founder of MGA, was employed by Mattel when he devised the dolls in the early 1990s and which violated the clause of inventions that had signed with the company to bring their creations out of Mattel. The first trial ended in 2008 with a verdict that was contrary to MGA and demanded that company that put an end to the production of Bratz. MGA appealed and won an Appeals Court annulled the first trial in July on the grounds that several errors had occurred in the process. Source of the news: Bratz dolls are independent of the Barbie Empire, according to a judge